Thank you for your interest in the Adirondack Small Cap Fund (ADKSX). Should you choose to invest, you may do so directly or through a third party. You must read the prospectus before you invest.
- Prospectus ( *You must read the prospectus before you invest )
- XBRL (Per the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission, Mutual Funds are required to provide financial information in interactive data format using the eXtensible Business Reporting Language “XBRL.” In order to open this file, special software is required. It should be noted that the information in this file can also be found in the prospectus.)
- Statement of Additional Information (“SAI”)
Application Forms for Direct Investment:
- Taxable investment Application (non-IRA)
- Non-taxable investment Kit (IRA)
Minimum Investments for the Adirondack Small Cap Fund (ADKSX)
Minimum Additional Investment : $50
Initial Investment in a Non-Taxable (IRA) account: $1000
Minimum Additional Investment : none
However, if you are interested in investing in ADKSX with an initial investment of as little as $50,
you may do so by agreeing to an automatic investment plan through our transfer agent. Click
here to go to our Contact page or please call us at 518-690-0470 with your inquiries.
Third Party availability of the Adirondack Small Cap Fund (ADKSX)
Available by prospectus in all 50 states. For your convenience, our no-load mutual fund is also available via Ameritas, Charles Schwab, E-Trade, Fidelity, JP Morgan, LPL, Pershing NTF, Scottrade, and TD Ameritrade and we seek to add new partners on a regular basis. For the most up-to-date listing of our partners, please contact our offices.
For Institutional Investors, we are available for purchase on most major platforms and wrap programs. Please contact us at 518-690-0470 if you have a question about accessing the Adirondack Small Cap Fund (ADKSX) via your company’s platform or wrap program.
Past performance does not guarantee future results. Read the prospectus carefully before you invest. Please consider the investment objectives, risks, charges and expenses of The Adirondack Small Cap Fund before investing.
© Adirondack Research & Management, Inc., 2006